Drivers don't always see you
Think of cyclists in low light, wet weather. They wear retroreflective clothing to reflect light back into a driver's eyes and ride bikes equipped with LED lighting.
With over 2,000 people-vehicle collisions across the Lower Mainland area annually, why not similarly protect yourself against an 1800 kilogram / 4000 pound moving object?
We alert drivers
- LifeLight Umbrella substantially increases your visibility in low light, wet conditions when crashes can spike and allows for significantly more driver response time
- LED flashing canopy light with push button control (flashing and steady modes)
- Built-in LED handle flashlight illuminates body and ground ahead
- Retroreflective trims reflects headlights back at source to make you more visible
- Easy to store (backpacks or briefcases)
- Durable and built to last.
- Canopy tech pocket for GPS location tracking.
Lightweight rain & crash protection that keeps you dry and alive.
- Full canopy coverage of 40 inches, 102 centimeters
- Flashing LED canopy roof light with On/Off switch
- Bright LED flashlight within handle
- Two layers of high visibility retro-reflective trim
- Wind Protection - Guaranteed not to collapse in non-hurricane force wind
- Technology pocket fits common Bluetooth GPS trackers
- Strong fiberglass / metal shaft design
- 38 centimeters length, fits in backpacks & briefcases
- Weight: Just 454 grams
- Snap strap closure
- Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Hang band
- Storage bag
- Uses standard AAA batteries within handle (included)
- Warranted for one year, no returns required, we pay replacement shipping
- Canadian warehouse
Barring hurricanes, LifeLight Umbrella won't collapse in windy conditions - we guarantee it! Our wind venting pockets allow wind to escape the bowl of your umbrella. No more worries over the wind collapsing your umbrella on blustery days.
Designed and warehoused in Canada
LifeLight Umbrella's exclusive design by a Canadian security professional was motivated following a tragic, wet evening where 17 pedestrians were struck in one metro area within approximately four hours. With driver visibility reduced by as much as 50 percent in such situations, LifeLight is designed to significantly improve your odds of staying safe by becoming much more visible.
LifeLight Umbrella can be a valued safety addition to your vehicle's emergency kit in situations where you must exist your vehicle in low light, wet, roadside conditions.
Order two or more umbrellas and receive an additional $10.00 discount at final checkout.
For those who are tech savvy, if you wish you can add any common GPS Bluetooth tracker to our technology pocket under the canopy. In addition to finding your umbrella's location, your umbrella could even help locate a lost phone.
REVIEWS - 1000's sold!
"Feels safer every time I cross the street."
Anne Wong, Toronto
"I am so delighted to own a LifeLight Umbrella, such a fantastic idea!"
Julie Carroll, Vancouver, British Columbia
"People really notice my umbrella, thrilled, it feels much safer"
Fran Belanger, Montreal, Quebec
"Smart thinking, I love mine."
Jill Larsen, Halifax