Stay Dry & Alive.
LifeLight Umbrella was designed to alert drivers of your presence when you cross the street in low light, wet conditions. It's collapsible, lightweight, keeps you dry and considerably reduces your chance of being involved in a pedestrian crash.
It's like a new friend.
- LifeLight Umbrella significantly increases driver response time by making you more visible from much further away
- LED flashing canopy light with push button control (flashing and steady modes)
- Built-in LED handle flashlight illuminates body and ground ahead
- Retroreflective trims reflects headlights back at source to make you more visible
- Easy to store (backpacks or briefcases)
- Durable and built to last.
- Canopy tech pocket for GPS location tracking.
Lightweight rain & crash protection.
- Full canopy coverage of 40 inches, 102 centimeters
- Flashing LED canopy roof light with On/Off switch
- Bright LED flashlight within handle
- Two layers of high visibility retro-reflective trim
- Wind Protection - Guaranteed not to collapse in non-hurricane force wind
- Technology pocket fits common Bluetooth GPS trackers
- Strong fiberglass / metal shaft design
- 38 centimeters length, fits in backpacks & briefcases
- Weight: Just 454 grams
- Snap strap closure
- Abrasion Resistant Fabric
- Hang band
- Storage bag
- Uses standard AAA batteries within handle (included)
- Warranted for one year, no returns required, we pay replacement shipping
- Canadian warehouse
Oh yah, it's also windproof.
Barring hurricanes, LifeLight Umbrella won't collapse in windy conditions - we guarantee it! Our wind venting pockets allow wind to escape the bowl of your umbrella. No more worries over the wind collapsing your umbrella on blustery days.
For those who are tech savvy, if you wish you can add any common GPS Bluetooth tracker to our technology pocket under the canopy which also offers a sealed lid.
Designed To Make A Difference.
LifeLight Umbrella's exclusive design by a Canadian security professional was motivated following a tragic, wet evening where 17 pedestrians were struck in one metro area within approximately four hours. With driver visibility reduced by as much as 50 percent in such situations, LifeLight is designed to significantly improve your odds of staying safe by becoming much more visible. through multiple defence layers.
LifeLight Umbrella can be a valued safety addition to your vehicle's emergency kit in situations where you must exist your vehicle in low light, wet, roadside conditions.
"Feels safer every time I cross the street."
Anne Wong, Toronto
"I am so delighted to own a LifeLight Umbrella, such a fantastic idea!"
Julie Carroll, Vancouver, British Columbia
"People really notice my umbrella, thrilled, it feels much safer"
Fran Belanger, Montreal, Quebec
"Smart thinking, I love mine."
Jill Larsen, Halifax